Banana Sweet Bonda | Quick and Easy Snacks Recipe | Bonda Recipe | Wheat Flour Sweets | Snack Recipe
Banana Sweet Bonda | Wheat Flour Sweet Bonda | Banana Balls | Bonda Recipe | Kids Snacks Recipes
#sweetbonda #snacksrecipe #bananarecipes #easysnacksrecipes #sweetrecipes #teatimesnacks #eveningsnacks #homecookingshow #homecooking
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Our other sweet Recipes
Rava kesari –
Sesame ladoo –
Banana dosa –
Rosh bora –
To Make Sweet Bonda
Banana – 2 Nos
Jaggery – 2 Tbsp
Coconut Pieces – 1 Tbsp
Pitted Dates – 4 Nos
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Wheat Flour – 1 Cup
Ghee -1 Tsp
1. Remove the skin and chop the bananas into small slices.
2. Put them in a bowl and add jaggery, coconut bits, pitted dates, cashewnuts, cardamom powder.
3. Mix them all well and add the wheat flour.
4. Slightly start mashing the bananas to blend them into the flour. Prepare all of them into a dough.
5. Add ghee to the dough, fold it all in and add the cooking soda.
6. Mix well and let the dough rest for a minimum of 5 mins.
7. Pour enough oil for deep frying in a kadai and heat it. Keep the flame on a medium.
8. Make small balls out of the dough and then gently drop them into the kadai.
9. Fry the sweet bondas until they are golden brown in color on all sides.
10. Remove them from the kadai and serve the sweet banana bondas hot and nice.
What do you do with over ripe bananas? Use them in cooking? or just throw them into the trash cans because they are not eatable anymore? We are sure most people do the second one if there are any leftover bananas at home. But in this video, we have come up with an excellent solution to this problem. Instead wasting the fruit, you can make sweet, nice and yummy bondas with them. This sweet snack is very easy to make and very less ingredients go into making this one. Watch the video completely to know how these fritters are made and enjoy them with your family/friends.
You can buy our book and classes on
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production :
Original Source Link