Best Healthy Dinner Recipe for Gut and Pelvic Health (w/ Vegetarian Option)
Enjoy this easy and healthy one-skillet dinner recipe. It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, full of gut-friendly fiber, loaded with antioxidants, and includes vegan and vegetarian options! KEEP READING FOR THE RECIPE
Does your pelvic floor need help? Find out!
Recipe is very lightly modified from “Mediterranean Skillet Chicken and Artichokes” from The Hot Detox Plan by Julie Daniluk
• 1 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
• 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts (I use marinated) **Artichokes are used as a digestive aid to reduce bloating and promote regularity due to being high in soluble and insoluble fiber.
• ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
• ½ cup raisins for natural sweetness and fiber
• ½ red onion, thinly sliced
• ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• ¼ tsp salt (can always add more later)
• Ground black pepper to taste
• 3 chicken breasts, sliced into strips **OR for the vegetarian option, use 3 portobello mushrooms thickly sliced plus 1 can chickpeas, rinsed
• 4-6 thin slices of organic lemon
• 8 cups baby greens
• Place all ingredients through ground black pepper in a large bowl.
• Add chicken (or mushrooms and chickpeas). Mix well.
• Cover and marinate for 30 min to an hour.
• Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and marinade (in other words, dump it all in)!
• Top with lemon slices and simmer for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Add greens and cook for another 2-3 minutes until greens are wilted and chicken (or mushrooms) are fully cooked.
• Serve as-is, or gently tossed with gluten-free pasta.
• Add more salt and pepper ONLY if needed.
WORK WITH ME:
💖Do you have pelvic tension or pain? My 12-week Overcome program can help. Free trial:
💖Do you have prolapse? Get the first week of Lift for free:
💖I love my extra-large yoga mat! Check it out at and get 10% off using code FEMTRIBE10 (I have PREMIUM LARGE YOGA MAT 7′ X 5′ X 8MM)
✅ SUBSCRIBE TO SUPPORT FREE WORKOUTS AND PELVIC WELLNESS ON YOUTUBE 🔔 Click on the bell so that you never miss a new video!
❤ ❤ ❤
Dr. Brianne Grogan, PT, DPT offers health and fitness information intended to assist you in improving your general health and well-being. These videos and written text are designed for entertainment and educational purposes only. Please consult your physician before beginning this or any other exercise or wellness program.
By participating in this exercise or wellness program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge FemFusion Wellness LLC / Dr. Brianne Grogan, PT, DPT from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of FemFusion Wellness LLC / Dr. Brianne Grogan, PT, DPT’s negligence.
Do not rely on the information presented as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice because of something you may have read, heard, or viewed on this site or channel. The use of any information provided on this (or any associated) video or website is solely at your own risk.
General questions are welcome, but please do not contact us with details of your personal situation or medical concerns. We cannot comment on your individual circumstances by personal email, nor will we provide medical advice, opinion, diagnosis, treatment or medical services of any kind. Thank you for your understanding.
❤ ❤ ❤
Additional links and resources:
❤ Don’t miss my playlists!
❤ Facebook page:
❤ Insta: @vibrantpelvichealth
❤ My book, Lady Bits:
❤ ❤ ❤
For vibrant pelvic health: Eat clean. Move every day. Shine brighter!
#pelvichealth #core #pelvicfloor
Original Source Link