Kashmiri Pulao | Lunch Recipes | Veg Pulao Recipe | Rice Recipes | Pulao Recipes @HomeCookingShow
#kashmiripulao #lunchrecipes #ricerecipes #pulaorecipes #vegpulaorecipe #vegetablepulao #lunchboxideas #kidslunchboxrecipes #homecookingshow
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Basmati Rice – 1 Cup (250 Ml)
(Cinnamon, Clove, Cardamom, Black Cardamom, Bay Leaf)
Fennel Seeds – 1/2 Tsp
Shahi Jeera – 1 Tsp
Hot Water – 2 Cups
1. Take basmati rice in a bowl and add water to it. Soak the rice for 30 mins.
2. Take a pan and add oil to it. Put in some cashewnuts, roast until golden brown and keep them aside.
3. To the same pan, add almonds, roast until golden brown and keep them aside.
4. Lastly add raisins to the pan and roast them until golden brown. Keep them aside.
5. Now add oil and ghee to a pan and roast thinly slices onions in it until they are rich brown in colour. Remove them from the pan and keep them aside.
6. Take ghee in a pan, add cinnamon, cloves, green cardamom, black cardamom, bay leaf, fennel seeds, shahi jeera and saute.
7. Add in the soaked rice and roast it for 2 mins while stirring it gently.
8. Now add in hot water, salt, saffron milk and mix well.
9. Cover the pan and cook the rice for 10 mins.
10. Then, garnish the pulao with roasted cashewnuts, roasted almonds, roasted raisins and roasted onions.
11. Turn off the stove, transfer the pulao to a serving bowl and put some pomegranate arils, pineapple pieces on the top.
12. Mild and nice Kashmiri Pulao is ready to be served hot along with any gravy curry of your choice and pomegranate raita.
Today I am going to show you all a wonderful pulao recipe. This is Kashmiri Pulao. It is very different from the regular pulao recipes because instead of multiple vegetables, we use different spices, nuts, dry fruits and fruits for the flavouring. It is due to this, Kashmiri pulao is mildly sweet in taste. However, there are many ways in which this pulao is made and in this video, you can see the most popular style. So whenever you want to have a tasty pulao and if you don’t have enough vegetables at home, you don’t need to worry at all. You can prepare this one instantly and enjoy with any raitha of your choice. But pomegranate raitha works the best! Just saying. Do try this recipe and enjoy with your family and friends.
You can buy our book and classes on
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production :
Original Source Link