Mixed Vegetable Paratha | Lunch Recipes | Veg Paratha Recipe | Paratha Recipe | Lunchbox Ideas @HomeCookingShow
#MixedVegetableParatha #vegparatha #VegParathaRecipe #EasyParathaRecipe #lunchrecipes #healthyrecipes #lunchboxideas #homecookingshow #paratharecipe #schoollunchideas
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Wheat Flour – 2 Cups
Oil – 2 Tsp
Finely Chopped Garlic
Onion – 1 No. Finely Chopped
Beans Finely Chopped
Carrot Finely Chopped
Cabbage Finely Chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 Tsp
Boiled Potato – 2 Nos
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 1/2 Tsp
Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Take oil in a pan, add garlic and onions. Saute until the onions are transparent.
2. Add the beans, carrot, cabbage and mix well. Saute for 2 mins and add ginger garlic paste.
3. Saute until the raw smell is gone. Add in the boiled and mashed potatoes.
4. Give it all a nice mix and add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, garam masala and mix well.
5. Once they are all not anymore raw, mash it all well with a masher.
6. Add some crushed kasuri methi and chopped coriander leaves.
7. Mix well and turn off the stove. Transfer the mixture into a bowl and cool it completely.
8. After the veggie mixture is cooled down, add in the wheat flour and mix everything.
9. Gradually add water in very small quantities and prepare the dough.
10. Once the dough is ready, knead it for 5 mins and prepare it into a ball. Smear some oil all over the dough ball, cover the bowl with a lid and let the dough rest for 15 mins.
11. Then divide the dough into small dough balls and keep aside.
12. Dust the rolling surface with flour and take each dough ball, place it on the rolling surface.
13. Gently start rolling it out into a paratha with medium thickness.
14. Heat a tawa and put the rolled out paratha. Keep flipping and cook on both sides until the light brown spots appear.
15. Now apply ghee to the paratha on both sides.
16. Remove the fully cooked paratha and put it in the serving plate.
17. For the boondi raitha, whisk the curd fully and add in the boondi. Mix well.
18. Your hot and nice mixed vegetable parathas are ready to be served with boondi raitha, salad and any pickle by the side.
Today I am going to show a very easy and tasty Mixed Veg Paratha recipe in restaurant style. I have used veggies of my choice in this one, but you can use other vegetables such as beetroot, sweet corn, cauliflower or broccoli if you like. Since this paratha has lots of vegetables, there’s no need for any side dish. You can simply serve it with any raitha of your choice and any pickle by the side.. You can also have this mixed veg paratha for breakfast, lunch or dinner because this can be very filling. So do try this recipe and enjoy it hot with your friends and family.
You can buy our book and classes on
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production :
Original Source Link