After wasting lots of money, I finally came up with the right blender so you can have smoothies on the road, anywhere, in any vehicle you may own. I’ll show you the inexpensive products needed and where to get them.
How to easily make a smoothie in your car, van, RV, or campervan when traveling.
Personal Blender –
Small 12v inverter –
(If you don’t already have an inverter.)
Other review videos:
– Camping chainsaw (battery powered) review
– Improve the airflow from your van’s fan or A/C
– Shower/Privacy tent review
– Cheap cupholder solution for older vans
– Easily add a shower to a Roadtrek or Class B Van
– Add 12v Outlets to your van or Roadtrek
– Why I replaced my Dometic RV Fridge with a Whynter
– National Park Passes explained
Other Recent Vids:
– Making Friends On The Road
– Nat’l Park Reservation System
– Fleas, Ticks, Snakes – Expert Predictions
– Fast RV Break-In
– What does “one owner” really mean?
– Don’t Be A Griswold On Vacation
– Craigslist Van Scams
– Van Fires and Deaths
– What you need to know about Tires
– Silly animal tourist trap near Zion Nat’l Park
Go to Facebook and FOLLOW our page for other hints/tips/thoughts/fun stuff
Song “Open Highway” by Silent Partner is from the Youtube Audio Library
#vanlife #rv life #campervan
(Budget Travel Guy is an Amazon affiliate.)
Thanks for watching!
Original Source Link