When it comes to backyard BBQ there are simple and easy tips that will not only prevent you from making mistakes, but it will ENHANCE your BBQ abilities! Today I am here to share 5 tips that no one seems to ever talk about!
01:25 Tip #1 Have a Game Plan
02:13 Tip #2 Taste Your Rubs
03:22 Tip #3 Stop Cooking To Time!
05:13 Tip #4 Join a BBQ Group
06:01 Tip #5 HAVE FUN! Cook The Way You Like It!
BBQ is suppose to be fun. It’s suppose to be enjoyable. But if you are new… it can be intimidating. I want to change that, so let’s look into my 5 bbq tips! These bbq tricks will change the game for you forever!
1. Have a game plan! Nothing worse than not being prepared. Know what you need to know before you ever start.
2. Taste your rubs. My wife gives me the strangest looks… then usually rolls her eyes when my cameraman and I are tasting the rubs in the kitchen. Little does she know, we have likely avoided DISASTER several times. Excess of anything can RUIN your cook and your dinner.
3. Get and instant read thermometer like a Thermoworks Thermapen. Cooking to time doesn’t translate well to BBQ and you need to break free from that.
4. Join a BBQ forum. Facebook and Reddit have great communities for you to share, ask questions, get feedback, and make friends. Speaking of friends, here is my buddy Ricer’s Facebook group:
5. HAVE FUN!!!! Do what you like best and don’t worry about other peoples opinions! Cook and prepare your food in ways that make you and your family/friends happy. Don’t let trolls ruin a good time.
It doesn’t matter what you cook with: Pellet grill, pellet smoker, gas grill, charcoal grill, charcoal smoker, gravity series 560, gravity fed 980, yoder smoker, pit boss, camp chef, lone star grillz, offset smokers, Char-Griller, Masterbuilt….. All of these tips apply!! It starts here, and remember where you go these tips, Andersons Smoke Show! Hit that SUB button, slap the like button around a bit…. and most of all Make BBQ Great Again!
If you like what you saw today hit that THANKS BUTTON to really show your support!
Don’t forget about the Thermapen Mk4 Instant Read Thermometer:
I am affiliate for Camp Chef. Sales made through my these links will result in commissions:
Click here to check out the new Camp Chef SmokePro Sg30 Wifi:
Don’t start your cook off with a dirty grill or smoker! Get yourself a GOOD bristle-free grill brush like the ones sold by Grillaholics: (Be sure to use coupon code SMOKESHOW to save 20%)
Looking for a better way to light your charcoal? Check out the GrillBlazer:
low and slow basics low n slow basics best pellet grill 2022 thermapen mk4 thermapen one thermoworks thermapen mk4
#BBQ #BBQTips #BBQForBegineers
Original Source Link