Sticky Toffee Pudding | Pudding Recipe | Dessert Recipes | Sticky Date Pudding | Cake Recipe
Sticky Toffee Pudding is delicious and unusual combination of dates and toffee sauce. This is one’s a star when it comes to intimate gatherings. So make sure you have this on your menu when you want to have your guests over.
#stickytoffeepudding #puddingrecipe #dessertrecipes #datepudding #stickydatepudding #simplecakerecipe #dessert #christmaspudding #dates #datesrecipe #cakes #datescake #cakerecipe #christmascake #classicenglishpudding#christmascakerecipes #holidayrecipes #datepuddingrecipe #homecooking
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
To Make Date Cake
Pitted Dates – 10 Nos
Maida – 1 Cup
Baking Soda – 1/4 Tsp
Baking Powder – 1 Tsp
Brown Sugar – 3/4 Cup
Unsalted Butter – 4 Tbsp
Egg. -1 No.
Vanilla Essence – 1 Tsp
To Make Toffee Sauce
Brown Sugar – 1 Cup
Unsalted Butter – 1/2 Cup
Fresh Cream – 3/4 Cup
1. Remove the seeds and chop the dates. Soak them in hot water for 15 mins.
2. Mash the softened dates and keep it aside.
3. Whisk and cream the brown sugar and butter in a large bowl.
4. Add egg, vanilla essence to this mixture and whisk everything again.
5. For the dry ingredients, sieve maida, salt, baking soda and baking powder into a bowl.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients bowl in small quantities.
7. Whisk the mixture every time the dry ingredients are added.
8. Add mashed up dates to the combined flour mixture. Whisk it all again.
9. Grease the ramekins with butter and dust them with some flour.
10. Pour the batter to fill only 3/4th of the ramekins.
11. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees centigrade for 15 mins. Place ramekins in the oven.
12. Bake the cakes for 30 mins at the same temperature.
13. Remove the date cakes from ramekins after they are completely cooled down.
14. For the toffee sauce, melt the brown sugar and unsalted butter first. Then add the fresh cream.
15. Once the sauce is thickened, turn off the stove.
16. Pour some sauce into a plate.
17. Place the evenly cut date cake on it and put some ice-cream on the top.
18. Sticky Toffee Pudding is ready to be served.
You can buy our book and classes on
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production :
Original Source Link