Today I’ve got three amazing & healthy vegan lunch recipes for you! These lunches are a cinch to make, are great for meal prep, and packed with veggies. All are also gluten-free! From a delicious vegan pasta salad, my best-ever kale salad, and of course…a quinoa bowl!
☆ RECIPES ☆
– MEDITERRANEAN QUINOA BOWLS:
– MASSAGED KALE SALAD:
– ORZO GREEK SALAD:
– 1 box orzo pasta
– 1 cup chopped cucumbers
– 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
– 1/4 cup diced red onion
– 1/4 cup diced olives (I like kalamata)
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
– 1 cup (vegan) feta
For the dressing:
– 2 tablespoons @jovialfoods olive oil (the BEST!)
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
– 1 teaspoon mustard (dijon or whole grain)
– Salt & pepper to taste
– Cook the orzo according to the package (14 minutes).
– Drain and rinse with cold water until the pasta is cool to the touch
– Transfer to a bowl and add the rest of the salad ingredients
– Whisk together the dressing ingredients and pour over the salad. Toss to coat.
– Serve immediately and enjoy!
✧ PRODUCTS ✧
– vegan feta:
– nutritional yeast:
– cooking spray:
✧ FREE MEAL PREP GUIDE ✧
use code SIMPLYQUINOA and save:
3 FREE SMOOTHIES: www.daily-harvest.com
15% OFF MATCHA POWDER: www.simplyquinoa.com/matcha15
20% OFF VEGAN PROTEIN BARS: www.squareorganics.com
15% OFF ADAPTOGEN POWDERS: www.rootandbones.com
OTHER PLACES YOU CAN FIND ME:
Disclaimer: This video contains affiliate links, which help support this channel. When you purchase through a link here, at no extra cost I make a small commission which helps me continue to provide content and videos for you. As always, thank you so much for your support!
#glutenfree #veganglutenfree #veganlunch #lunchrecipes
Original Source Link