Chilli Garlic Potato Bites | Snacks Recipes | Starter Recipe | Aloo Recipes | Potato Recipes
Spicy Garlic Potato Bites is a perfect recipe for party time finger food. This can be enjoyed with Spicy Mayo Dip or Tomato Ketchup. Do try this yummy snacks and enjoy with your loved ones!
#garlicpotatobites #chilligarlicpotatobites #snacks #snacksrecipes #starter #starterrecipe #aloorecipes #potatorecipes #eveningsnacks #potatobites #crispypotatobites #potatonuggets #potatosnacksrecipes #partysnacksrecipes #crispypotatosnacks #easysnacksrecipes #homecooking
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
How to make bread crumbs:
To Make Garlic Potato Bites
Potato – 3 Nos
Garlic – 2 Nos
Salt – 1/2 Tsp
Pepper – 1/2 Tsp
Chilli Flakes – 1 Tsp
Italian Seasoning – 1 Tsp
Green Chilli – 1 No.
Maida – 1/4 Cup
Corn Flour – 1 Tbsp
Bread Crumbs – 1/2 Cup
1. Grate the cooked potatoes into a bowl.
2. To it, add the grated garlic, salt, pepper, chili flakes, Italian seasoning, green chili, coriander leaves, maida, corn flour, bread crumbs and mix well.
3. Refrigerate this mixture for 1 hour.
4. In a small bowl, mix corn flour, maida and water. Keep this slurry aside.
5. Apply oil to the palms and take the potato mixture to roll into desired shapes.
6. Keep the prepared cutlets aside in a plate.
7. Take each cutlet and dip into the corn flour slurry first, then coat with the bread crumbs.
8. Heat a kadai with oil and gently drop the cutlets in.
9. Fry them on medium heat until they turn golden brown in colour.
10. Remove from the pan and place them on a plate.
11. Spicy garlic potato bites are ready to be served hot with tomato ketchup or spicy mayo by the side.
You can buy our book and classes on
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production :
Original Source Link