SHOULD BE 2 TSP VANILLA NOT TBSP IN THE ENERGY BALLS! The first thing I hear when I pick my kids up from school is “I’m hungry!” But there isn’t much time between school and dinner and I don’t want to spoil their appetites. So here are 3 easy-to-make snacks that are full of healthy ingredients to tide them over. Subscribe to WUM for new vids!
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
– 1 cup peanut butter
– 1/4 cup maple syrup
– 1 tsp salt
– 1.5 tbsp flax seed
1. Mix all your ingredients in a bowl.
2. Scoop onto a baking sheet (I like to do this by the tablespoon). Butter a fork and make an X on top (optional).
3. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool before enjoy. These are delicious but they do crumble easily.
CINNAMON TOAST CHICKPEAS
– 15oz. can chickpeas, drained, rinsed and thoroughly dried
– 1/2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
– 1 tablespoon maple syrup + 1 tsp
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
– pinch sea salt
1. Rinse and drain chickpeas. Put on a kitchen towel to dry excess water. Then slip the skin off the chickpeas.
2. Put on a baking sheet and bake at 400 for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients. When chickpeas are done, drizzle topping over and gently toss to coat.
4. Return chickpeas to oven and bake for 4 minutes. When done, vent oven but let your chickpeas cool in the oven.
CHOCOLATE ENERGY BITES
– 10 tablespoons cocoa powder
– 1/4 cup protein powder (I use Vital Proteins Collagen Powder:
– 6 tablespoons maple syrup
– 1/4 cup almond butter
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
– water if needed to thin out your batter
1. Mix ingredients together in a big bowl. If mixture is too thick, add 1 tsp water at a time.
2. Using a teaspoon at a time, roll mixture into balls. Refrigerate and enjoy.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Original Source Link