Egg Masala Curry Recipe
Two great easy egg masala curry recipes, perfect for any occasion!
1½ tbsp cooking oil
1 large onion (chopped)
½ tsp garlic paste
½ tsp ginger paste
3 green chilli
¼ tsp turmeric
¾ tsp red chilli
½ tsp salt
¼ cup water
¼ tsp garam masala
1 tsp coriander (chopped)
1. First, drizzle oil into a pan and place onions in – saute until light brown.
2. Next, add garlic paste, ginger paste, green chilli, turmeric, red chilli and saute for 3-4 minutes.
3. Then, add in salt and water, then crack 4 eggs into the pan (do not pop or scramble around).
4. Sprinkle garam masala and coriander into the pan, and then cook until the eggs start to set (on low heat).
5. Remember to gently flip the eggs and cook for another 2 minutes.
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 large onion (sliced)
½ tsp salt
1 bell pepper (chopped)
2-3 green chillies
3 large garlic cloves (chopped)
1 tsp cumin (roasted)
½ tsp red chilli powder
1 cup tomato (canned peeled)
2 tbsp water
3-4 tbsp feta cheese
1. In a pan, drizzle cooking oil and add onions, salt and bell pepper – stir well and saute until soft for 7 to 8 minutes.
2. Add in green chillies, garlic cloves, cumin and red chilli powder, whilst continuously mixing.
3. Next add a cup of canned peeled tomatoes and cook for 8 to 10 minutes on low medium heat.
4. Pour in 2 tbsp of water and add a pinch of salt for taste.
5. Add 4 eggs (do not crack or scramble) and sprinkle feta cheese on top.
6. Let it simmer for 4-5 minutes on low heat, until egg whites are cooked.
7. Sprinkle coriander and your egg masala curry is ready to enjoy!
Subscribe to BR: bit.ly/BRYouTubesub
Pots and Pans:
9.5″ Non-Stick Fry Pan :
Positano Wok 11″:
Bologna Frying pan:
Camera & Gears:
Camera 2 :
Zoom Lens 1:
Zoom lens 2:
Helpful Mini Light:
Samsung SSD Drive:
Tiffen Black Pro-Mist Filter:
View the FULL RECIPE at banglarrannaghor.com
Easy Homemade Rasmalai Recipe :
Naan Bread Recipe:
Gajorer Halua | Carrot Halwa Recipe:
Subscribe to Banglar Rannaghor | bit.ly/BRYouTubesub
Our daily story – Instagram : bit.ly/Banglarrannaghor
More great recipes |
Original Source Link