LEARN HOW TO MAKE AN EASY LAZY VEGAN MEAL FOR 2!
LAY HO MA!! Sometimes it just feels like it takes so much energy to think of what to make for lunch or for dinner, but if you have some random veggies and noodles laying around it’s all good! Join me in this episode and learn how to make a delicious vegan lazy meal for 2. Let’s begin.
2 cups broccolini (chopped)
1/2 red bell pepper
4 sticks green onion
6 canned baby corn
1/2 cup dried mushrooms
2 bundle frozen udon noodles
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp hosin sauce
2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp white sesame seeds
1. Bring roughly 2L of water to boil in a large stock pot
2. Chop down the broccolini and bell pepper into bite sized pieces
3. Chop the green onion
4. Add the dried mushrooms and udon noodles into the boiling water
5. Give the pot a stir and cook the noodles for 8min
6. Add in the broccolini and cook for another 3min. Then, strain the water out and set the ingredients aside. You can strain the water into a large bowl and use the mushroom water as a light stock for other recipes
7. Heat the stock pot on medium heat. Add the olive oil
8. Add in and sauté the raw veggies for 4-5min. Then, add back in the noodles
9. Add the hosin sauce, soy sauce, and a splash of the reserved water
10. Stir for a couple of minutes until everything becomes glossy
11. Plate and sprinkle over some white sesame seeds
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK + FREE E-BOOK HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: