I love using these Baked Oatmeals as a pre bedtime snack or as a breakfast. I always like finishing off the day with something sweet and these hit the spot for me.
Here is a link to this recipe on my website:
Links to Products I Used:
Wood Cutting Board:
3 cups (240 g) old fashioned oats
2 scoops (60 g) vanilla protein powder
1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
4 cups (450 g) strawberries frozen is fine
2 tsp (8 g) sugar or sub 1/2 sugar alternative
2 tbsp (42 g) maple syrup
1 tbsp (14 g) butter
10 tbsp (150 g) liquid egg whites or 2 eggs
2 cups (480 g) skim milk
4 oz (113 g) plain cream cheese
2 tbsp (20 g) sugar
FOR THE BAKED OATMEAL
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. If your strawberries are whole, cut them into thin slices. If you would like a sweeter end product, sprinkle 2 tsp sugar or 1 tsp splenda the top of the strawberries and allow them to macerate.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, protein powder, and baking powder.
4. Add in the egg whites, milk, syrup, 1 tbsp of melted butter, and most of the strawberries. Reserve a few to put on top.
5. Spray a 13″x9″ pan with oil and add the oat mixture.
6. Mix together the cream cheese and sugar. You can microwave it for a bit to help it soften. Put a few spoonfuls of the cream cheese around your pan and swirl it around as best as you can.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
8. This recipe makes 6 servings. Cut the oatmeal into 6 equal pieces. Store it in the fridge for 5-6 days.
Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 9g
On my website there are hundreds of meal prep, snack, and macro friendly dessert recipes that I have developed over the years. There are no targeted ads, no pointless life stories and endless scrolling to get to the ingredient list, just the recipes. I have a subscription based model where Gold Members have access to every recipe on the site, which is under $5/month with annual memberships. If that’s not your thing, there is also a Silver level membership that is free for life, still ad free, and you get access to more than 40% of the recipes. Registering to become a member, whether that is a Gold or Silver (free) member, is the best way you can help support what I do. I appreciate all of you more than you know ????
Links included on this page are part of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
Original Source Link