A FULL WEEK OF DINNER RECIPES | QUICK AND EASY MEAL IDEAS // LoveLexyNicole
In today’s video I am going to be sharing with you 5 delicious and easy meal ideas! These meals can be cooked up in about 30 minutes! give this video a thumbs up if you enjoy it and don’t forget to hit that subscribe button!
Items used in this video:
pink air fryer:
similar grill pan:
Everything I am loving from Amazon! Cleaning essentials, cooking essentials, organization, and MORE!!
Meal 1: New York Strip with a baked potato and broccoli
– Season steak with olive oil, salt, pepper, and steak seasoning on both sides.
– Put it in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 12 minutes making sure to flip it at the half way point for a perfect medium steak (increase or decrease time depending on how you like your steak)
Air fryer baked potato:
-Season potatoes with olive oil and tons of salt. Cook in air fryer for 30-40 minutes (depending on size of potato) at 400 degrees
Place frozen broccoli in air fryer at 400 degrees for about 8 minutes making sure to flip it at the half way point. I seasoned with olive oil, salt and pepper.
1/4c of softened butter
1T minced garlic
Meal 2: Chick fil a copy cat sandwich
Heat up Aldi chicken breast in air fryer at 400 degrees for about 8 minutes making sure to flip at the half way point. Serve on a bun of your choice or a lettuce wrap.
Chop potatoes in fry like shapes. Coat with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Pop in the air fryer at 400 degrees for about 16-20 minutes. Make sure to flip at the half way point.
Meal 3: Grain bowl
– Chop up chicken in small cubes. Season with salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder, and garlic & herb seasoning
-Heat up a grill pain and cook chicken until fully cooked through (about 10 minutes)
-Chop up peppers and season with olive oil and garlic & herb seasoning and place in air fryer at 400 degrees for about 5-8 minutes tossing at half way point.
-Cook up rice and beans and assemble bowl! We like to have ours with a side of avocado.
Meal 4: Tortellini soup
Meal 5: homemade burgers and fries
Chop of onion ( I used 1/2) and a few pickled jalapeños
– Season ground beef with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and old bay seasoning. Put Onions and jalapeños in the mixture and mix together and form patties.
– Heat up a grill pan and cook patties for about 5 minutes and then flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
– Follow instructions from meal 2 for homemade fries 🙂
CHECK OUT MY RECENT VIDEOS:
VLOG : SPEND THE DAY WITH ME | WE GOT A NEW CAR + TRYING NEW RECIPES // LoveLexyNicole
CLEAN WITH ME | ALDI HOME AND GROCERY HAUL + WHAT’S NEW AT ALDI // LoveLexyNicole
INSTANT POT CAJUN CHICKEN ALFREDO WITH HOMEMADE SAUCE // LoveLexyNicole
WHAT I EAT IN A DAY | INTERMITTENT FASTING WEIGHT LOSS *healthy and realistic* // LoveLexyNicole
CLEAN WITH ME | HOME HAUL | ORGANIZE WITH ME| NEW HOME UPDATES!!
BEST EVER BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE | COOK WITH ME // LoveLexyNicole
CONNECT WITH ME ❤️
what i eat in a day,a week of dinners,meal ideas,cook with me,fast dinner recipes,healthy meal ideas,easy meal ideas,easy recipes,healthy meal prep,a week of dinner ideas,a week of dinner recipes,whats for dinner,5 dinner recipes,quick and easy meals,dinner ideas for two,what i eat in a week,what i eat in a week realistic,what i eat in a week healthy,meal prep for the week on a budget,homemade burger recipe,how to cook steak in air fryer,grain bowl
Original Source Link