My ideal snack is high in protein, contains fibers and maybe a little bit of good fat. Here are some of my favorite healthy snack options that are very easy to make:
1. Bean Salad: Beans, bell pepper, celery, red onion, lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper. Personally I like to add a little chili!
2. Finn crips with smoked salmon, red onion, capers and some lemon juice.
3. Wasa crisp bread with smashed avocado, egg, chili flakes and lemon juice.
4. ONO overnight oats. At the moment this is my go to snack when i crave something sweet but still want to stay healthy!
5. Greek yogurt with cinnamon and walnuts
6. Tuna with red onion, capers, celery and lemon juice.
7. Hummus with vegetables. This is another great vegan option that contains protein, good fats and fiber!
8. Protein shake with oat milk, nut butter and blueberries.
◼ Check Out The Magnus Method Training Program App
For daily fitness advice & inspiration, follow me on Instagram:
◼ Check out some of my products!
◾ My Beard Oil:
◾ My Training Bands:
Original Source Link